Thursday, April 9, 2009

Bad day

So today was a pretty bad day. I was in a car accident. My truck is possibly totaled. It is amazing how much damage can occur at 25 mph. No one was hurt. More over I just had the clutch replaced on it and that cost me $775.00 so lets hope that it is not completely gone. Other things that made this a fun day were. . . I went to the doctor and was poked, prodded, given a shot, had my blood stolen for god knows what dastardly uses. The vending machine at school took my money. sigh... Oh well! on the plus side my sister let me borrow her scion TC until my truck is fixed or until I find another vehicle assuming it is totaled. ooh and I went back to the house that I was house sitting and had a nice long nap! man I needed that.
Oh yeah and my sensei told the class about her travel agent that she booked a flight through from here to Tokyo and it was only $700.00 round trip.I was so excited about this that I blurted out in class 本とですか!!どこ!?!?At which point every one turned and looked at me. It seemed that most of them had no idea how much these tickets are through travel sites but Cook sensei helped out by playing a game that had the normal price through continental airlines and then the price of first class just for fun. prices $2100.00 and $11,000.00 these shell shocking prices made me look like I wasn't crazy and the best part was that my excitement was rewarded when she hooked me up with the travel agents name :)
So I guess that the day wasn't a total bust after all.

No comments: