Wednesday, May 27, 2009

ok so music is another thing to look in to

OK so I'm am still looking in to all kinds of things now that I am out of college and have decided that I must learn more and more about random things that I don't feel that I have explored enough. So the other day I decided that music was one of those things that I should add to the list. So here is the starter list that I have made over the last two days compiled from several Friends that I think have unique out looks on music.

  • The Arcade fire
  • At the drive in
  • Cattle decapitation
  • glass jaw
  • Hank snow
  • cursive
  • holy molar
  • negative land
  • guapo
  • sleepy time gorilla museum
  • download
  • Mr Bungle
  • Tom Waits
  • John Coltrane
  • Nick Cave
  • Golelin
  • Morphine
  • T Bone Burrnett
  • Guapo
  • Iron and Wine
  • Ghost Hand Observatory
  • LCD Sound System
  • Dandy Warhols
  • Silver sun pickups
  • Chromeo
  • Richard Wagner
  • Mike Oldfield
  • Muddy Rivers
That is the start of the list if anyone wants to add to that list please feel free to comment and help my musical boarders be broadened.

1 comment:

Sean said...

My recommendations:

- My Bloody Valentine (Loveless)
- Sonic Youth (Daydream Nation *OR* The Eternal)
- Weezer (Blue album, Pinkerton, and for the love of god, not any other albums but those)