Friday, December 26, 2008

Getting ready for karaoke

So I have spent every minute while in my car today singing Misfits songs and the top of my lungs. All I can say is that this has been one of the best days in a while and I owe it all to my horrible singing. There is nothing quite like going horse singing about murder and monsters. As I was doing this I was thinking about the fact that Karaoke is a super popular way of spending time in Japan and while I listened to myself I started to think that I really need to get better at singing if I am going to represent my country well. More over my friend Yosukei told me that I should attempt to learn Japanese songs to assist me in getting use to pronunciation in a fun way. So I think I will. That is one more thing to add to my new years resolutions

No comments: