Tuesday, March 3, 2009

sub-piphonie 2

here is the next sub-piphonie in the series: Never let anything as common and easily obtained as money get in the way of something as important as a good friendship.

A Friend of mine owes me a nice amount of money and unfortunately he is so embarrassed about it that he has stopped talking to me. it has been a few months now and I have finally caught up with him and told him that he owes me nothing. Unfortunately he still feels that he does and I think it is going to take a lot more persuasion to get him to hang out with me again and that is a shame because we have been Friends for over six years... so to all you out there: Money is everywhere, all you have to do is go get it, but good friends are hard to come by. So unless it is a huge amount of money that they owe you like $5000 (why would you lend a friend that much money?). Don't let it tarnish your friendship. that goes for the other way around too if you owe some one money don't just disappear, it makes people think you don't care about them.

No comments: