Monday, March 2, 2009

Sub-piphonies

This year I have had several small Epiphanies that have happened to a million people a million times but I feel they need to be said in case some have not experienced (or realized that they experienced) them. I will start a new label called "Sub-piphonies" and hopefully they will help some people out as I deliver them or at least make people think or reflect. The first thought in this series is: Human emotion is the most urological thing that I have ever encountered. One might think that this is common sense but I never knew how true it was until I had some experiences recently and after thinking back this statement proves its self many many times in what I have seen and experienced over the years. And it can be any emotion: anger, greed, happiness, sorrow, elation. Absolutely any of them. More over any combination of emotion seems to be compatible with any other at some time or another. Emotions are very odd things :)

No comments: